Besides just enabling HTTP pipelining to reduce the latency between loading web pages, there are other ways to Speed Up Firefox
1. It’s not enabled by default, but by opening up a browser tab and heading over to about:config.
2. Once you’re there, enter browser.cache.use_new_backend into the search box. It should pop up fairly quickly.
3. Move your mouse over to the “0” and right click on it. A context menu should pop up. Inside this context menu, just click the modify option.
4. Change the 0 to a 1 and press the OK button.
5. Doing this will bring up a text box with “0” already inside it. Change the “0” to a “1” and press the OK button. After this is done, Firefox should be using the new caching system.
I hope these few tricks willl be able to make Firefox just a little bit faster.
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWC7OAZ6q3Rw45jDrllyclpPTlc-yOjCg